Level of Expertise
KBC is seeking a highly motivated Senior Scrum Master with extensive Technical Project Management Experience.
Knowledge Based Consulting (KBC) is at the forefront of digital business design in Canada, pioneering the fusion of technology, strategy, and creativity. Our mission is to innovate how businesses interact with the digital world, offering cutting-edge solutions that combine design thinking with analytical insights. Joining our team means becoming part of a passionate group of design system enthusiasts who are dedicated to solving our customers' challenges with innovative solutions.
As a Technical Product Manager / Senior Scrum Master you will be responsible for the technical organization and execution of the product vision, priorities and strategy. Reporting to the team, you will work very closely with both product and business stakeholders to effectively execute all company priorities within the agile methodology. In this position, you will be responsible for the organization and communication of all projects in the internal task-management system. It is imperative that you have previous experience managing sprint cycles/scrums and leading cross-functional technical development projects.
- Experience working within a technical product team or similar environment.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, concurrently.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to drive actions through assumptions and recommendations.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical concepts and evaluate new ideas within the product team.
- Strategic thinking with methodical execution.
- Ability to operate in a rapid-development environment focused on the agile methodology of product management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills utilized to both manage executives and horizontally with other development team members.
- The ability to learn and master new procedures, operations or methodologies very quickly and adapt to your work environment.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- A history of collaborative teamwork and the willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to ensure projects are executed within the specified timeframe.
- Lead the development of the product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis.
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
- Manage all sprint cycles, task organization and apply prioritization from the executive level.
- Develop detailed project requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- Track and report metrics & KPIs while ensuring teams create, maintain, and share knowledge artifacts.
- Work closely with development teams and product management to deliver products to market in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Identify and resolve strategic issues that can roadblock or bottleneck the company’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Work closely with the lead developers and architects to learn and understand overall architectural vision and principles.
- Drive continuous improvement by acting as a change agent.
- Minimum of 4+ years of technical product or technical project management experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years managing technical product development cycle, sprint or scrum
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience and cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements to developed products, systems and results.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Efficiency and innovation at the top of mind in all aspects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- technical product or technical project management: 4 years (required)
- technical product development cycle: 4 years (required)
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe your email to receive our exclusive newsletter directly in your inbox.