Level of Expertise
Knowledge Based Consulting (KBC) is at the forefront of digital business design in Canada, pioneering the fusion of technology, strategy, and creativity. Our mission is to innovate how businesses interact with the digital world, offering cutting-edge solutions that combine design thinking with analytical insights. Joining our team means becoming part of a passionate group of design system enthusiasts who are dedicated to solving our customers' challenges with innovative solutions.
A university degree with specialization in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Actuarial Science.
Successful resource will need to qualify for 2.3 Business Consultant, Intermediate Level Business Consulting/Change Management Stream as per TSPS flexible grid.
Experience providing services to Senior Management (director level and above) on projects for Government of Canada where the resource consulted on the following:
- Meeting organizational objectives
- Organization’s capacity to successfully deliver projects or business objectives
- Assessing organizational health, developing strategy and providing recommendations for improvements.
Experience working on projects for Government of Canada drafting the following:
- Assessment and analysis reports
- Implementation Strategies
Experience providing services to Senior Management (director level and above) with guidance regarding Treasury Board Secretariat financial policies, directives, and/or standards.
Experience providing to the Government of Canada Strategic Reviews of the organization as a whole or specific line of business including the following:
- Meeting with stakeholders to gather information
- Assessing organizational business outcomes against current state
- Recommending changes to the organization to better position them to deliver on business objectives
Advanced level with Microsoft Excel: using lookup tables, index and match functions, data validation tools, macros, and pivot tables.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe your email to receive our exclusive newsletter directly in your inbox.